2014 Registration & Payment Details
Dues can now be paid using PayPal! Dues must be paid before you register for Homecoming events. Please follow the steps below to pay dues and register for 2014 Homecoming events.
1. Log-in and process your membership invoice. Remember, that you will not be able to register for homecoming events until you process your dues invoice. (If you have already paid or processed a renewal, move to step 2.)
2. Next, register for 2014 Homecoming activities. There are TWO registrations - one for the parade and party and a second for game day events. Register for the parade and party, the game or both. Use the on-line forms (see upcoming events below), by September 26th to get the Early Bird Discount. You may also download, print and mail in your registration form. Note that if you choose to register with the paper form that your registration will be based off the postmark.
3. If you use the paper form, be sure to download and attach the member ticket agreement form and the alcohol policy agreement form to your registration.
4. RENTAL EQUIPMENT - THE FEE IS $20 FOR THE WEEKEND. YOU ONLY NEED TO REQUEST EQUIPMENT ON ONE EVENT FORM WHETHER YOU ARE RENTING FOR FRIDAY, SATURDAY OR BOTH. IF YOU COMPLETE THIS SECTION ON BOTH FORMS YOU WILL BE CHARGED $40. SO, PLEASE ONLY REQUEST EQUIPMENT ON ONE FORM.
5. Once you have registered for all events you wish to participate in, you can pay your full balance for dues and all event registration invoices in one transaction. You will see a "Balance Due" in the lower right corner of your computer screen. Click on that and all event registrations will be bundled together. Click to pay using PayPal or send your check or money order to
WVU Alumni Band
PO Box 1028
Dellslow, WV 26531-1028
*Please note that registrations for the parade and party are separate from game day events. This allows us to properly account for member attendance for the party and game day tickets.
6. New members must be pre-verified before being permitted to pay dues and register. Please factor in an additional five business days to get verified.
7. Payments must be received by September 30, 2014. Any payments not received by the due date are subject to cancellation. Late registrations are subject to a $35 late fee and a wait list WILL NOT be available. Anyone wishing to register after September 26th, must register during Saturday morning registration on October 4, 2014.