Injecting yourself into a new organization can be challenging. When you're part of the Pride of West Virginia, the tradition continues on after graduation and so here are some helpful tips to get yourself quickly registered and part of the WVU Alumni Band.
Become an Official Member and Register for Homecoming
- New members must be pre-verified before being permitted to register for Homecoming Weekend.
- After you request membership and are being verified, it may take up-to five business days to confirm your eligibility; this is done so as to ensure everyone who participates with the WVU Alumni Band has earned that privilege.
- Register for Homecoming before September 23 to ensure the best chance to participate.
- First time, newly graduated four-year seniors are eligible to have their dues waived for the first year following graduation. This works by extending new members who attend Homecoming a refund of $17 annual dues, with a rebate check being provided at the event. So, if you just graduated, be sure to note that on your Homecoming registration form.
- The first 20 newly graduated four-year seniors
registering for Homecoming will be refunded your member game ticket costs, with a check being provided at Saturday morning Homecoming check-in. This is possible by a WVU Alumni Band Grant Program.
After You've Registered for the Event,
Stay in Touch for Updates through Homecoming
Get Helpful Homecoming Materials