Registration will be held at the CAC. We REPEAT! Registration will be held at the CAC. Due to a WVU Rifle tournament being held all weekend at the WVU Shell and renovations at the coliseum, we have to move to the lobby of the CAC. Breakfast, late registration (trouble table), member packets and merchandise will all be in the main lobby of the CAC. The meeting and rehearsal will all be held at the field. Please keep your travel logistics in mind when arriving on Saturday as you will have to go between the two venues. We have arranged Saturday times with WVU to accommodate this.
Due to the later practice start time, parking will be at a minimum around the coliseum. The parking lots there are used for game day parking and WVU is not holding parking for us. Please plan accordingly. Don’t be late because you can’t find a place to park.
End of 3rd Quarter- Alumni who rented equipment must see the Equipment Manager and return rental equipment to the truck outside the Southwest End Zone Tunnel. Instruments are your responsibility and will not be accepted early without prior approval from the Equipment Truck Manager. Deposits will be refunded at this time. Be prompt.
- 8:00-9:00 AM- Pick up your registration packet, and music at the CAC, across the road from the WVU Coliseum. Breakfast will be available (scrambled egg bar, home fries, muffins, fruit, and more). If you plan to register on Saturday, please arrive early. Cash and check only for registration payments. A $35 late fee applies to late registrations.
- 8:15-9:00 AM– The equipment truck is open on the practice field. Don't be late; volunteers arrive on time.
- 9:00-9:15 AM- Brief meeting with the Board of Directors, Executive Committee and Alumni Band members in attendance.
- 9:15-10:30 AM– On-field marching and music rehearsal with drill. Don’t be late and be prepared for a fast-paced rehearsal; those who’ve not checked in by 10:30am are subject to losing their spots and tickets may be reassigned if needed.
- 10:30-10:45 AM– Members are encouraged to stay for brief awards presentations; we’ll also sing the Alma Mater and make last minute announcements about the stadium before breaking prior to pre-game. Unclaimed tickets will be redistributed at this time.
- 10:45-1:45 PM- Eat lunch and walk, take the shuttle bus, or hitch a ride to the football stadium following rehearsal. The Shuttle Bus is an economical and reliable way to get to and from the stadium. Enter the stadium via the Southwest tunnel gate.
- Please be prepared to enter the field starting at 1:45 PM. The Southwest tunnel entrance (Press Box Side) will close at 2:45pm. Remember you will be checked for ticket, wrist band and there will be a bag check. Game time kick-off is at 3:30 PM.
- 3:15 PM - ?- After performing pre-game, we’ll watch the WVU Band perform from the sidelines. Please remember to move out of the team bench area as soon as the National Anthem and Alma Matter conclude. Move off the field immediately and into the Southwest tunnel to exit to go to your seats. WVU athletics wants us off the field as soon as we finish. During the game, we’ll help the WVU Band play fight songs and short tunes from the stands.